Thursday, May 15, 2008

Angelina Jolie: I feel so much more for my adopted kids

Angelina Jolie admits she has stronger feelings for her adopted kids than her daughter Shiloh. The actress thinks Maddox, 7, Pax, 4, and Zahara, 3, have had more to deal with in their short lives. ‘I think I feel so much more for Maddox and Zahara because they are survivors,’ she explains. ‘Shiloh seems so privileged from the moment she was born, I have less inclination to feel for her. ‘I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this…blob!’ But Ange, 32, says she’s careful not to treat Shiloh, who turns 2 this month, differently.

‘I have to make sure that I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable,’ she tells OK!
Ange adopted Maddox from Cambodia in 2002. Three years later, she took on Zahara, who she met in an Ethiopian children's home. Pax was abandoned at birth by his mum in Vietnam, so Ange adopted him in March last year. She is thought to be expecting twins with partner Brad Pitt, 44, this summer.

news source : http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/

No comments: