Monday, June 23, 2008

Pitt and I are together: Jolie

Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie is raving about how supportive her partner Brad Pitt is and says the actor makes her feel "sexy" while being pregnant.

Jolie, who is expecting twins, rubbishes reports of a rift between them and says she firmly believes Pitt is the perfect man to father her children, reported contactmusic.com.


She said in an interview: "I'm very lucky - I'm with a man who makes me feel very sexy pregnant and loves children... He's an extremely hands on dad. Any woman knows that when you're pregnant, if you have a partner who is embracing it (pregnancy) with you, it makes all the difference. I'm very lucky to have him."


There is further speculation that the couple might soon get married since a chapel was spotted on the grounds of the private estate where they have been residing for the past few months in France.


news source : http://www.ndtvmovies.com/

No comments: